I decided to write something completely stream of consciousness style.
Let’s see. I’m always wondering what I should write to you.
I mean, there’s obviously a certain amount of selling so I can afford to keep writing to you…
And I gotta keep up my end of the deal by providing enough information for free that’s prescriptive enough to be useful, should you be inclined to pursue any of the ideas and techniques I’ve spoken about.
What do you think of the contents of this newsletter so far?
What would you like to see?
Some of the topics for your consideration:
(Just Comment below) and let me know which one (ones) are the most interesting to you:
- Storytelling for Social media
- 7 types of StorySelling Boards
- FBI cold calling techniques
- Master Objection Handling: 911 Technique
- Storytelling for Effective Sales Presentations
- How to:
- Effectively engage prospects to find new business.
- Analyze story structure
- Capture your own stories
- Build emotional appeal
- Learn to connect empathetically
- Personal Branding
- Driving Team Performance with Storytelling
- 5 Keys to Sales Productivity
- 7 Story models to develop your Sales team
- Growth Mindset
- StorySelling before negotiating
- Defense against manipulation
- Negotiation Planning with Focus on Buyer’s Mindset
- ” If you… then I…” (Shopping Lists/Currencies)
- Effective Closing
I discuss my experiments with Business development tools
People seemed to like my stories of training company life.
I have other ideas but thought I’d ask what you think so far.